- One-of-a-kind Acoustic Drum & Percussion Grooves
- Highly Creative Sound, Feel & Style
- Ethnic grooves with unique processing
- Newly developed Multi patches take full advantage of new S.A.G.E.™ (Spectrasonics Advanced Groove Engine) technology with multitrack grooves which show the full potential of Liquid Grooves with Stylus RMX.
- Korg Wavedrum grooves and Remixes
- Useful Styles that work across the whole musical spectrum
- Multitrack style elements ideal for remixing
- Unprecedented Control with SAGE-based Groove Control
- Special Bonus Section includes grooves from Bizarre Guitar, Vocal Planet, Distorted Reality and more!
Quite possibly the most versatile Xpander ever! The critically-acclaimed Liquid Grooves with SAGE technology provides an endless amount of possibilities that will be inspiring for years to come. Fluid rhythms forged by a synthesis propelling live drum grooves, unusual, organic live percussion loops and unique ethnic sources. Works extremely well with Chaos Designer! The new Multis have to be heard to be believed!
The featured players include:
Bob Wilson (Backbeat, George Benson, The Crusaders)
Eric Boseman (Backbeat, James Newton-Howard)
An inspiring, one-of-a-kind collection from producer Eric Persing.
"Sampling's finest hour....A masterpiece of layering, effecting and processing...a hugely atmospheric feel...the rhythms are musically useful, and virtually all of them spark compositional ideas...all the elements of every full mix and remix are available individually to give the user maximum flexibility...Eric Persing at his creative best.."
-5 stars SOUND ON SOUND review
"...Truly inspiring...expertly performed and recorded, and the sound quality is uniformly excellent...The basic grooves are very interesting...The heavily effected versions are striking in their attitude and atmosphere. ...producer Eric Persing has outdone himself with creative processing...Although all of the loops start out as acoustic performances, by the time he has finished with the remix variations they're perfect for trip-hop, lo-fi, or acid jazz tracks...good use of the Korg Wavedrum; perfect for the other-worldly vibe of this disc...Musical, grooving, clever ... aw, these loops just plain sound great...played right in the pocket..the recording quality and performances are first-class...If these loops don't inspire you, hang it up."
-KEYBOARD magazine (rated Outstanding)
"The Groove Control feature really highlights the power of modern samplers and sequencers, all together giving the user a very powerful and flexible tool."
-Sounduser.com website review
For more SAGE Xpanders check out Retro Funk, Burning Grooves, Backbeat and Metamorphosis!